sks-devel

[Sks-devel] New operator key; request for peering

From: Andrew Alderwick
Subject: [Sks-devel] New operator key; request for peering
Date: Mon, 14 Nov 2016 15:39:26 +0000

Dear all,

My current operator key expires today, so I've switched to my new one. This email is likely to be the final one signed by my old key. I have a full statement at http://alderwick.co.uk/gpg-transition.txt signed by both keys, but for those of you peering with the following membership lines:

keys.alderwick.co.uk 11370 # Andrew Alderwick <address@hidden>
0x3ABB8CDAC6BEA800
keys2.alderwick.co.uk 11370 # Andrew Alderwick <address@hidden>
0x3ABB8CDAC6BEA800

please update them to:

keys.alderwick.co.uk 11370 # Andrew Alderwick <address@hidden>
0x6E4730742E01FC54
keys2.alderwick.co.uk 11370 # Andrew Alderwick <address@hidden>
0x6E4730742E01FC54

I've updated my SKS servers to match. These servers have been in the pool for a long time, but a few more peers would be most welcome! To peer with me, please add the new lines to your membership file and let me know what your entries are.

Thanks very much,
Andy