sks-devel

Re: [Sks-devel] Something broken?

From: Valentin Sundermann
Subject: Re: [Sks-devel] Something broken?
Date: Sun, 20 Nov 2016 21:45:34 +0100

> In the mean time you might be interested in the [munin plugins for sks]
> see example [0,1]:
>
> [munin plugins for sks]
> https://git.sumptuouscapital.com/?p=munin-sks.git;a=summary
>
> [0]
> https://download.sumptuouscapital.com/sks/munin_sks/sks_daily_keys-week.png
>
> [1]
> https://download.sumptuouscapital.com/sks/munin_sks/sks_number_keys-week.png

If we're already there: I had some free time alast month and began
developing a webapp which gathers stats (and will hopefully generate
charts from these some day).

At the moment I haven't that much time to work on it but I hope that I
can open-source it soon, so that everybody can continue it.

The current process can be tracked at: https://apps.vsund.de/skstat
The only page with helpful information is "/skstat/status" and
"/skstat/status/<scan>/<server>".

Ideas, bugs and everything else is greatly appreciated, although I guess
I can't find much time for it.

Best regards,
Valentin Sundermann