sks-devel

[Sks-devel] Reconciliation attempt from unauthorized host

From: Anthony de Broise
Subject: [Sks-devel] Reconciliation attempt from unauthorized host
Date: Wed, 23 Nov 2016 12:05:10 +0000

Hi,

I've been looking through my recon.log and spotted a number of
reconciliation attempts from servers not in my membership file.

Reconciliation attempt from unauthorized host <ADDR_INET
[**********:****>.  Ignoring

ice.mudshark.org
keyserver.freenet.de
keyserver.uz.sns.it
keyserver1.computer42.org
kis.kim-minh.com
pgp.circl.lu
pgp.mit.edu
pgpkeys.co.uk
sks.es.net

I tried adding a few in and the errors disappeared but now they show as
Cross-peered "Not OK" on sks-keyservers.net. Any ideas short of emailing
the server owners?

Regards,

Anthony