sks-devel

[Sks-devel] Investigating outage of pgpkeyserver.nl

From: Hillebrand van de Groep
Subject: [Sks-devel] Investigating outage of pgpkeyserver.nl
Date: Tue, 17 Jan 2017 14:30:35 +0100

Hey there.

Our server was shut down unexpectedly beyond our control around 02:00 UTC. Since then we have had issues with our internet connection and other services.

A power outage in Amsterdam seems to coincide with the server being offline. Our servers are configured to turn back on when power goes back, but this seems to have went wrong.

Our priority is to get other services back up before we work on the keyserver. Will report back when there is anything to report.

I am also confused. I don't know what is going on.