sks-devel

[Sks-devel] sks.undergrid.net back online (Was: sks.undergrid.net offlin

From: Jeremy T. Bouse
Subject: [Sks-devel] sks.undergrid.net back online (Was: sks.undergrid.net offline)
Date: Thu, 19 Jan 2017 09:19:53 -0500

On 1/18/2017 3:04 PM, Jeremy T. Bouse wrote:
> On 1/17/2017 8:41 AM, Jeremy T. Bouse wrote:
>>     Just to inform that sks.undergrid.net cluster is offline and I'm
>> working to resolve the technical issues surrounding it. It looks as
>> though I will likely have to move and rebuild the nodes before that occurs.
>     So, server needs to be rebuilt and I'm working to move it to Docker.
> I've been working on it and have a fresh keydump imported. I'm going to
> be updating DNS to point to the new IP addresses (multiple IPv4 and no
> IPv6 for now as opposed to the single IPv4 with IPv6 support) so if
> you're peered with sks.undergrid.net and have the access restricted via
> IP address please be advised the addresses will be changing as DNS
> propagates.
>
>     The front end is not currently behind nginx yet as I'm still working
> on that but it will be very soon. For now it is still exposed directly
> to sks process itself on port 11371. That along with 80 and 443 will be
> added when nginx front end is brought online.

    I've got the cluster back online with nginx load balancing. I do
just need to get a new CSR to Kristian as I noticed mine had expired. I
also took the time to update the web front end while I was rebuilding
it. I need to work to get IPv6 enabled again but everything else is
stable and back online.

    If anyone is looking to setup peering I'm more than willing to add
just get in touch.