sks-devel

Re: [Sks-devel] ECC HTTPS certs for HKPS

From: Kristian Fiskerstrand
Subject: Re: [Sks-devel] ECC HTTPS certs for HKPS
Date: Mon, 3 Apr 2017 14:33:27 +0200

[Sent from my iPad, as it is not a secured device there are no cryptographic keys on this device, meaning this message is sent without an OpenPGP signature. In general you should *not* rely on any information sent over such an unsecure channel, if you find any information controversial or un-expected send a response and request a signed confirmation]