sks-devel

Re: [Sks-devel] Looking for peers

From: Moritz Wirth
Subject: Re: [Sks-devel] Looking for peers
Date: Sat, 26 Aug 2017 12:43:57 +0200

Some recommendations:

- You must run a reverse proxy in front of your sks instance to be included in the pool.
- The server contact should only be a PGP KeyId without your email-address (though I dont know if it can be included there).
- A simple key lookup on your server fails ( Error handling request: Key could not be fetched from offset: No key dump found)

You can find some information here: https://bitbucket.org/skskeyserver/sks-keyserver/overview

If you need any help, let me know!

Best regards,

Moritz