sks-devel

Re: [Sks-devel] disk full, keys.niif.hu crashed

From: tiker
Subject: Re: [Sks-devel] disk full, keys.niif.hu crashed
Date: Fri, 15 Jun 2018 16:01:46 -0400

I don't think so but I could be wrong.  (I'm no expert here.)

Binary attachments (like images) are marked as "uat [contents
ommited]".  In this case, it's a "uid" row that starts the binary data
instead of a text line showing a name.

Here's a (temporary) link to an image of what I see:
http://www.funkymonkey.org/tmp/bigkey.jpg

I'll send an email to Kristian F. with the details about this key to
review and comment on.

Thanks.
Rob D