sks-devel

Re: 6 million

From: Stefan Claas
Subject: Re: 6 million
Date: Fri, 1 May 2020 23:00:13 +0200

Skip Carter wrote:

> Today we crossed the 6 million keys mark with 6000194 keys.

Just out of curiousity, I looked at the stats and it says:

Keys added the past 7 days:     2,120
Keys added the past 30 days:    10,142

I wonder why so much uploads in the past? Are SKS key servers
nowadays used for other purposes instead of uploading regular
keys, or do these stats count also updated keys?

And in case those are not regular or updated keys, are there
any good keydump analyzing tools availabe which one can use
for analyzing the freely available key dumps?

Regards
Stefan

--
Signal (Desktop) +4915172173279