sks-devel

Updated GPG Key

From: Todd Fleisher
Subject: Updated GPG Key
Date: Thu, 21 May 2020 11:31:52 -0700

Hi Kristian,
The copy of your GPG key I have expired at the end of last year & the copy available via the SKS network is 27MB which indicates it has been poisoned with bogus signatures. Can you please send an updated copy of your key and/or upload it to keys.openpgp.org or your website or WKD or somewhere public for people to obtain it?

Cc’ing the list in case someone else has a good, current copy of it and could send it my way.

Thanks in advance,
-T