sks-devel

Odd error with cleandb

From: Dan Egli
Subject: Odd error with cleandb
Date: Fri, 11 Sep 2020 13:19:54 -0600

I need some help here. I was getting some errors in my recon.log about mismatched filters, so I did a search on the web and found someone else years ago encountering the same issue. For him, running sks cleandb fixed the issue. So I tried it on my end, and I get a fatal exception of Not Found. I have no idea what could be causing it. I did an strace and it looks like everything works until sks just says forget it.

I attached a compressed version of the strace output to this message. I compressed it because it's over 300k uncompressed. Any help is appreciated!

--- Dan