sks-devel

Re: keyserver.dobrev.eu is back running Hockeypuck

From: Andreas Puls
Subject: Re: keyserver.dobrev.eu is back running Hockeypuck
Date: Sun, 21 Mar 2021 22:56:15 +0100

Hi,

i also struggeld with this issus.
Only runnign a nginx instead of apache but got the redirect wokring :)

I've created now a patch that just replaces in the json export contact
with server_contact and Total with numkeys.
https://github.com/apuls/hockeypuck/commit/34fbdfcf73b60e6001f3770b86d8750d1c8b5385

In my hockeypuck configuration i've set Version to 1.1.6+ and Software
to SKS

Looking good in the pools stats - only missing some keys right know.

No need to create a redirect or modify the stats template.

Br
  Andreas