sks-devel

keyserver.taygeta.com on hockeypuck

From: Skip Carter
Subject: keyserver.taygeta.com on hockeypuck
Date: Mon, 30 Aug 2021 12:29:05 -0700

I finally gave up on keeping the plates spinning and stopped using SKS and
switched to hockeypuck at keyserver.taygeta.com.

The switchover was gratifyingly trouble free.

At the moment there are no keys in the database, is there a tool which will take
a daily dump and initialize the database from that ?

I am also getting lots of recon failed messages in the log, probably from dead
peers.  Maybe we should post "I am still alive messages" here so we can
reconfigure to use live peers.

--
Dr Everett (Skip) Carter  0x8176163B
skip@taygeta.com