sks-devel

Hockeypuck design principles

From: Skip Carter
Subject: Hockeypuck design principles
Date: Fri, 12 Nov 2021 09:05:56 -0800

I switched to hockeypuck about 6 months ago and I still have issues with it.
I am greatful I dont have to restart my key service every other day any more
(like sks), but the administration of hockeypuck is a source of other problems
to me.

I have found in the past that when I have the sort of frustrations that I am
having, it is because I was not aware of the design philosophy of the
application.  Is there a document that describes the hockeypuck design
principles ?

--
Dr Everett (Skip) Carter  0x8176163B
skip@taygeta.com