slib-discuss

[Slib-discuss] Can't "require" some packages

From: Márcio Faustino
Subject: [Slib-discuss] Can't "require" some packages
Date: Sun, 23 Dec 2007 15:32:43 -0000

Hi!

After reading the on-line documentation for SLIB v3a5, I tried the following (in Windows XP):

;; ====================
(require 'structure)
(define-structure point x y color)
;; Gives error "reference to undefined identifier: define-structure"

(require 'let-values)    ;; or (require 'receive)
;; Gives error "reference to undefined identifier: macro:load"

(define (main arguments) '())

In MzScheme v371, using it like this:
        mzscheme -f "%SCHEME_LIBRARY_PATH%DrScheme.init" -C test.scm

Then I noticed that in the DrScheme initialization file, "DrScheme.init", the expression "(define macro:load load)" was commented. After uncommenting it, the error message for "(require 'let-values)" changed to: default-load-handler: cannot open input file: "C:\Program Files\slib\srfi-11" (The system cannot find the file specified.; errno=2)

I really don't know what else to do... weren't those require's supposed to work «out of the box»?
Thanks,
--
Márcio Faustino