slib-discuss

Re: [Slib-discuss] scm-5e4 test failure and mkdir -p patch

From: Aubrey Jaffer
Subject: Re: [Slib-discuss] scm-5e4 test failure and mkdir -p patch
Date: Sat, 19 Jan 2008 18:01:28 -0500 (EST)

 | Date: Fri, 18 Jan 2008 14:15:53 +0100
 | From: "Marijn Schouten (hkBst)" <address@hidden>
 | Sender: address@hidden

 | Hi list,
 |
 | I hope it is okay to discuss scm here too.  BTW I seem to have
 | completely missed any announcement for the latest slib and scm.

It was 2007-11-25:
http://groups.google.com/group/comp.lang.scheme/msg/c716b406f39f3f9e
http://groups.google.com/group/comp.lang.scheme/msg/c878ddeec1ddc3d7

 | Please please please don't assume parent directories exist.  The
 | following patch fixes this.  -p also makes it not an error if the
 | directory already exists, so you can likely also remove all the
 | directory existence tests...

Thanks for your suggestion.  The development versions are updated:
http://swiss.csail.mit.edu/ftpdir/users/jaffer/slib.zip
http://swiss.csail.mit.edu/ftpdir/users/jaffer/scm.zip
http://swiss.csail.mit.edu/ftpdir/users/jaffer/jacal.zip
http://swiss.csail.mit.edu/ftpdir/users/jaffer/wb.zip