slib-discuss

Re: [Slib-discuss] slib-3b3 requires SCM for install?

From: Aubrey Jaffer
Subject: Re: [Slib-discuss] slib-3b3 requires SCM for install?
Date: Mon, 28 Feb 2011 13:24:28 -0500 (EST)

 | From: MIYAMUKO Katsuyuki <address@hidden>
 | Date: Mon, 28 Feb 2011 21:05:00 +0900
 |
 | 2011/2/26 Aubrey Jaffer <address@hidden>:
 | > make is apparently treating collectx.scm as older than collect.scm.  I
 | > have "touch"ed collectx.scm and made a new development version which
 | > should not try to regenerate it:
 | >
 | > <http://groups.csail.mit.edu/mac/ftpdir/users/jaffer/slib.zip>
 |
 | I tried to development version and got the same error.
 | make said "`collect.sc' is newer than target `collectx.scm'".
 | Could you please check the package/Makefile again?

You are correct.  I'm surprised this wasn't a problem with earlier
releases.  I have changed the Makefile so that "collect.sc" is no
longer in the dependencies.  Because "collectx.scm" is supplied in the
distribution, it should not rebuild unless collect.scm or macwork.scm
is changed.

Thanks for your bug report.
<http://groups.csail.mit.edu/mac/ftpdir/users/jaffer/slib.zip>