social-discuss

Re: Docker entrypoint error

From: Robert James Fulner
Subject: Re: Docker entrypoint error
Date: Wed, 5 Oct 2022 11:09:06 -0400

Out of curiosity did you ever get this fixed? Why did you choose the docker version? I have found nearly 0 useful about using docker.

Jim Fulner
22100 Armada Ridge Rd.,
Armada, MI 48005-3204
(P) 248-971-0259
(M) 248-765-7458
(H) 586-473-7007

Telephony eliminates confusion

On Sat, Jun 25, 2022 at 4:33 AM hiker <hiker@mailpedia.net> wrote:
Hi

Tried to install GnuSocial V3 on a fresh Ubuntu 22.04 server. I tried
the "Docker" version.

I did the setup with the configure script - full docker support.

But when I run it with "docker-compose up" I am getting errors:

worker_1   | exec /usr/local/bin/docker-php-entrypoint: exec format error
php_1      | exec /usr/local/bin/docker-php-entrypoint: exec format error

nginx/1.23.0 seems to work - browser is getting a 502 - Bad Gataway, the
Letsencrypt certificate seems to be installed correctly.

Where to search for the problem?

Hiker