spacehulk-devel

[Spacehulk-devel] Game ergonomy

From: Vincent Deffontaines
Subject: [Spacehulk-devel] Game ergonomy
Date: Thu, 14 Aug 2003 10:48:45 +0200 (CEST)

Greetings,

I love to play spacehulk, and I love the email mode which definetely
passes through any firewall :)

I have a suggestion to maybe make the game easier to understand for newbies.
I find the marines a bit hard to recognise. I suggest the sergent and the
flamer be more different from "normal" marines (especially the flamer -
maybe giving him a bit of red+yellow colors could help newbies?)

Anyway, great job !

Are you interested in user-contributed maps?

Vincent

--
Freedom is slavery.
Ignorance is strength.