spacehulk-devel

Re: [Spacehulk-devel] QSpaceHulk rand.h fix

From: Romain Vinot
Subject: Re: [Spacehulk-devel] QSpaceHulk rand.h fix
Date: Wed, 30 Oct 2013 00:06:01 +0100

Hi Joseph,

Thanks a lot for your email. I have stopped developing for spacehulk since a long time ago. I will try to update the version with your fix as soon as I can. Unfortunately, do not wait for the AI version. Although I would like to work on it, I have now other projects and I am not working on this one since almost 10 years now,

If you are interested in the AI engine, feel free to implement one :)

Romain