bug in installing libspeechd.h

From: Kirk Reiser
Subject: bug in installing libspeechd.h
Date: Mon Sep 4 09:59:46 2006

Hi Hynek: Thanks for responding.  I wasn't sure whether anyone read
those cvs log messages other than myself.

I still need to do a bit more with that automake/autoconf system
because someone told me yesterday after I put my changes in place that
configure said it couldn't find the libspeechd library but still
compiled and worked.  The amusing part is the libspeechd library was
installed on their system but it may have been in a nonstandard
place.  So I definitely have more to learn about the autoconf system.

Also, no one answered my questions about the missing functionality of
speech dispatcher, switching synths on the fly and the other
functions.  I would just like to know whther I missed reading the
documentation or currently you cannot switch synths.

  Kirk

--

Kirk Reiser                             The Computer Braille Facility
e-mail: address@hidden          University of Western Ontario