Documentation

From: Tomas Cerha
Subject: Documentation
Date: Mon Sep 4 09:59:52 2006

Tomas Cerha wrote:
> Hi, I produced all the previous formats from the original dia drawing,
> so I believe I'll be able to do that again.  I don't remember how I did
> it, but I'll give it a try...

Hello,

the solution was quite simple at the end.  I simply converted the EPS to
a vector graphics PDF using epstopdf and added an explicit image width
155mm to the texi source file.  The image is automatically scaled by TeX
to fit the given width and the result remains a vector graphics, so it
will retain the full resolution when printed.

Best regards

Tomas

--
Brailcom, o.p.s. http://www.brailcom.org