Possible conflict between speechd.el and following code

From: Milan Zamazal
Subject: Possible conflict between speechd.el and following code
Date: Thu, 10 May 2007 08:53:57 +0200

    PL> I recieved no satisfying answer and started to suspect something
    PL> with speechd-el when running my code on an emacs without
    PL> speechd-el.

Yes, when experiencing weird problems, you can mostly disable
speechd-speak infrastructure with `C-e C-x' or you may want not to load
speechd-el at all (as the former doesn't disable advising).  Although
speechd-speak interception bugs should be rare nowadays, they may still
occur in special situations.

Regards,

Milan Zamazal