The Espeak bug is back (suddenly switching to English)

From: Hermann
Subject: The Espeak bug is back (suddenly switching to English)
Date: Sat, 16 Feb 2008 17:56:23 +0100

I found an important trace: The problem seems to be the Espeak module in
SD:
When changing to Espeak-generic, the trouble has gone. It seems to react
slower, but I don't know, whether this is the cause.
What parameters can be changed in Espeak.conf?
I think there are two possibilities:

# Number of ms of audio returned by the espeak callback function.
EspeakAudioChunkSize 3000

# Maximum number of samples to buffer in playback queue.
EspeakAudioQueueMaxSize 441000

What do you think? I'd like to use Espeak instead of Espeak-generic.
Hermann

--
I use grml (http://grml.org/)