Speech-dispatcher and yasr?

From: C . M . Brannon
Subject: Speech-dispatcher and yasr?
Date: Thu, 21 Feb 2008 10:29:36 -0600

> Hi,
> downloaded and installed yasr 0.6.9, and it works with SD.
> However: The language settings seem to be controlled by yasr, and there
> is no parameter for German as the yasr language.
> A better solution would be to leave the language settings to SD.

I wrote the code for setting Speech Dispatcher options, so the blame is mine!
And I didn't really know how to handle the situation.  A menu of languages
seems impractical.  The same goes for setting the output module.
So the attached patch removes those two options, and leaves them under
the control of SD.
Apply with:
cd yasr-0.6.9 ; patch -p1 < diff

The patch is untested.
I'll forward it to the author of yasr as soon as it's tested.