Ommited index marks in SSML with eSpeak

From: James Simmons
Subject: Ommited index marks in SSML with eSpeak
Date: Mon, 09 Jun 2008 09:21:37 -0500

Hynek,

I was able to modify my Activity to use your suggestion and now my
highlighting and speech synchronize pretty well.  It misses a few words
but its pretty useable anyway, and I understand that this is an espeak
issue, not a speech-dispatcher issue.

What it still a problem is pause and resume.  The methods for pausing
and resuming seem to be being executed (judging by console messages I
print out after each call) but no pausing gets done.  The code is pretty
much the same as what I sent before.  Do you have any idea of what, if
anything, I'm doing wrong?

Thanks again,

James Simmons