Appologies from open-sapi

From: Tom Lloyd
Subject: Appologies from open-sapi
Date: Thu, 26 Mar 2009 06:43:59 -0700 (PDT)

HI all,

Just a quick note that if people are replying about open sapi in the orca list
I think that the replies are getting removed as it is not related to orca
directly. Please if you want to join our discussion group send a blank e-mail
to:

open-sapi-subscribe at googlegroups.com

if you want to post directly to the group send mails to:

open-sapi at googlegroups.com

You can post without being a member. Alternativley mail me directly.

Sorry again orca guys and keep up the great work

Tom