what happened to speechd development?

From: William Hubbs
Subject: what happened to speechd development?
Date: Fri, 4 Sep 2009 10:23:03 -0500

On Fri, Sep 04, 2009 at 03:55:49PM +0200, Hynek Hanke wrote:
> Halim Sahin wrote:
> > Luke posts his patches but they were not merged into main speechd git.
> > @Luke: do you have a public repo with your patches?
> >

> Hello,
>
> yes, the Speechd development version is now being hosted
> in Luke Yelavichs public repository here:
>
> http://git.themuso.com/git/speechd.git
>

> I've fixed the information on our webpage to indicate so.
>
> We plan to merge all those patches to the official
> repository sometimes soon, but still can't get over
> to do it for other work. We might also make a releas
> of Speechd soon, but we need to consult that
> with Luke too.

Hi,

I just checked this repo, and it appears that the last commits there are
in June, so I'm not sure if it is up to date with all of Luke's patches or
not.

I know that a patch I posted wasn't in there, which is fine, because
there might be a better way to do what I was attempting to do.

I have been wondering what has been going on with the main repository
and why it hasn't been updated at all, especially since there have been
several patches posted to this list.

William