Question with punctuation pitch change

From: Hammer Attila
Subject: Question with punctuation pitch change
Date: Wed, 07 Oct 2009 11:38:31 +0200

Dear List!

When I using Speech-dispatcher with espeak or espeak-generic module and
Speech-dispatcher would like say a punctuation character, the pitch is
always changed a lower value, and I hear a little echo when the
punctuation character is spokened. If I known right, this is an espeak
feature, but this feature is very disturb me.
When I do following command and after this I write a punctuation
character, I hear this pitch change problem:
espeak -v hu --punct

How can I disable this feature with Speech-dispatcher? This is possible?

Attila