No speech when change over to Speech-Dispatcher synth!

From: Paul J . Traynor
Subject: No speech when change over to Speech-Dispatcher synth!
Date: Wed, 23 Dec 2009 10:36:28 -0000

Hi Halim and Peter,

Thank you both for your quick response to my questions. I have so far now
got speech dispatcher to show up in the Orca speech preferences but when I
change from the default  Gnome speech services over to speech dispatcher and
then tab over to the different voices I  note there are none to choose from.
I get no speech output when I then try to make speech dispatcher the default
and have to change back to Gnome speech services.

Thank you,

Paul.