debian packages of speech-dispatcher from git

From: Rui Batista
Subject: debian packages of speech-dispatcher from git
Date: Wed, 20 Jan 2010 19:43:52 +0000

Hi,

Does anyone have generated deb packages for speech-dispatcher from
themuso's git master? I thought a PPA on launchpad with these would be
really useful, at least I'm planning to distribute some for portuguese
speech-dispatcher users.

Rui Batista
Rui Batista
E-mail/googletalk: ruiandrebatista (at) gmail (dot) com
MSN/WLM: ruiandrebatista (at) hotmail (dot) com (don't send mail to this
on)
Skype: ruiandrebatista
twitter: http://twitter.com/ragb
weblog: http://outputstream.wordpress.com