The speechd git repository now available via the git protocol.

From: Luke Yelavich
Subject: The speechd git repository now available via the git protocol.
Date: Thu, 21 Jan 2010 09:51:52 +1100

Hi all
I finally decided to bite the bullet and set up a git server for
git.themuso.com. Now you can pull the speech-dispatcher git repository via the
git protocol at git://git.themuso.com/git/speechd.git

I will be roling an unofficial tarball soon, once I've gone through Bill and
Rui's latest pulse patches, and merged them and applied them to the repo. The
tarball will be unofficla, since Brailcom are still the official project
maintainers, and I'd prefer to have their sign off before making it official.

Thanks for all the patches so far, they are much appreciated.

Luke