memory allocation clarification

From: jose vilmar estacio de souza
Subject: memory allocation clarification
Date: Sat, 20 Feb 2010 10:35:14 -0200

Hi Chris,
The example you gave in src/modules/module_utils.c was what caught my
attention.
I was investigating a problem with the sd_ibmtts and I came across this
situation.
What I did as an experiment, was to replace in the routines xmalloc and
xfree the calls malloc and free for g_malloc and g_free.
Coincidentally after that, I worked all day and the problem did not happen.
Are you trying to fix these problems?
I am asking because I am trying too but I don't know speech-dispatcher
code very well.

BTW, the problem that I am facing with sd_ibmtts, is that sometimes it
receives a SIGSEGV. The problem happens in different routines.
Thanks.