memory leaks?

From: Chris Brannon
Subject: memory leaks?
Date: Thu, 25 Feb 2010 17:55:35 -0600

Jose Vilmar Estacio de Souza wrote:
> Yesterday I installed and compiled the latest version of
> speech-dispatcher, directly from Luke's repository.
> Now I am noticing that the use of the memory module sd_ibmtts is
> constantly growing. I do not remember having observed this behavior

I can't help you directly, since I'm not using ibmtts.  If you have
valgrind installed, you could try something like this:

valgrind --leak-check=full  --trace-children=yes \
--log-file=~/valgrind.log speech-dispatcher
I cut that command line in half with a continuation character, so that
it would be more readable.
The --trace-children=yes is necessary when tracing the ibmtts module, since
it runs in a child process.

You could probably post your valgrind.log or send it to me.

-- Chris