speech dispatcher from git fails configure when built against flite 1.4

From: Chris Brannon
Subject: speech dispatcher from git fails configure when built against flite 1.4
Date: Wed, 03 Mar 2010 09:20:25 -0600

> It appears that we are not linking correctly with the alsa libraries
> when linking with flite 1.4.

My first thought was that we could just add -lasound in a few places.
E.G., change -lflite -lm to -lflite -lasound -lm.
Of course, that won't work!
So I wonder whether we could move the alsa check in configure.in, placing
it before the flite check?  If libasound is found, set alsa_libs to -lasound.
Then change -lflite -lm to -lflite $alsa_libs -lm.
Maybe that would be the way to go.

-- Chris