[orca-list] OpenTTS 0.1 released.

From: Bill Cox
Subject: [orca-list] OpenTTS 0.1 released.
Date: Mon, 7 Jun 2010 12:24:24 -0400

I'll throw out my preferred solution, though as I often state, my
opinion on this matter doesn't count.  Hynek, as the original author
and maintainer, you have as much or more to contribute than anyone
else.  Why not join the OpenTTS team?  The system they've set up seems
to be working very well, and progress has accelerated greatly.  It
would be even better with you on the team, and it would eliminate
duplication of effort.

Just my $0.01

Bill