Speech Dispatcher 0.7 Released

From: Hynek Hanke
Subject: Speech Dispatcher 0.7 Released
Date: Thu, 17 Jun 2010 10:04:52 +0200

On 16.6.2010 20:04, Halim Sahin wrote:
> Is there a reason for not mentioning libao output driver?
> Please add it to your changelog.

We apologize, we forgot to mention the libao driver among
the news and we misatributed the main contributor to the
Pulse Audio output module rewrite who should have been Bill Cox
instead of Rui Batista. The ANNOUNCE and authors were now
updated in Git according to your suggestions. We are also
going to update the website soon.

I've also added a generic ``And thanks to many others who
contributed...'' clause into the ANNOUNCE to prevent any
confusion, although this rather belongs to the AUTHORS file,
where it was already present.

It's sad that we are catching this bug only now. There
were two public beta releases and enought time to fix
this before the release, but we've got very little feedback.

Best regards,
Hynek Hanke