No subject

From: bogus
Subject: No subject
Date: Mon, 28 Jun 2010 07:45:32 -0000

I think it is worth to explore whether the /dev/softsynth
and the other related communication points (there is something
in /proc too) could not be readable/writable by a group.

Then we could launch speechd-up in user session, and that
would make it work with Speech Dispatcher autospawn,
----
Plain Text-login can only work if speechd runs as system-service and the
screenreader starts in with an init-skript as well.
Please try and show us howto do it if you know an useful way.

Well that will be the last mail in this thread. I see that nobody cares
really and I am writing the same every two days.

BR.
halim