dificulties to run speech-dispatcher

From: José Vilmar Estácio de Souza
Subject: dificulties to run speech-dispatcher
Date: Sun, 24 Oct 2010 05:24:54 -0200

  Hi.
Seems to me that $PATH is correct because when I type in the terminal:
which speech-dispatcher
I receive the following:
/usr/local/bin/speech-dispatcher

Before I kill the current version of speech-dispatcher, I want to make
sure that the new working.
One thing that I didn't mention in my previous message, is that I am
running on Maverick.
Thanks.