Sound icons for more Synthesisers

From: Cleverson
Subject: Sound icons for more Synthesisers
Date: Tue, 26 Oct 2010 06:23:44 -0700 (PDT)

Sorry for the previous thread. Fforgot to fill the subject field.

I'd like to work more with Emacs plus speechd-el, but having to hear all the
time messages like "beginning of buffer, end of line, beginning of line"..., is
anoying. If possible, please implement sound icons support to the sd_generic
speech-dispatcher module, or for espeak, so I can assign sounds to those
messages.

I cannot use Festival, as it have no Brazilian Portuguese voice yet.

Thank you.
Cleverson