I'd like to send two patches

From: William Hubbs
Subject: I'd like to send two patches
Date: Wed, 27 Oct 2010 11:40:54 -0500

Hi Jose,

On Wed, Oct 27, 2010 at 01:42:56PM -0200, Jos? Vilmar Est?cio de Souza wrote:
> Hi all.
> I'd like to send two patches to fix some small problems in espeak.c module.
> My question is:
> What is the best way to do it?
> Can I attach the patches in the message?

This is the easiest way imho if you have the git repository on your
machine:

1) make a local branch as follows:

git branch mybranch
git checkout mybranch

2) make the changes and commit them on the local branch

3) While you are on the local branch, use this command to output the
changes as patches so you can review them:

git format-patch -o patches master

4) When you are ready to send the patches, use this command:

git send-email patches

That will prompt you for where you want the patches to go and email
them.

Also, look over the man pages for git-format-patch and git-send-email
for more information about these commands if you want to use them
regularly.

If you have any questions, let me know.

William