[VINUX-DEVELOPMENT] Next speech project?

From: Hynek Hanke
Subject: [VINUX-DEVELOPMENT] Next speech project?
Date: Thu, 11 Nov 2010 12:18:58 +0100

On 5.11.2010 23:12, William Hubbs wrote:
> The whole reason for us forking from Speech Dispatcher is gone now,
> and we are all
> working on speech dispatcher.

Great to hear that! :) Sorry that it might seem Brailcom is currently
not putting much work into Speech Dispatcher.  It is not true. Both
the Issue Tracking System (including Git integration and support for
the review mechanism we have in place) and the new website, which will
be great for promoting the things we are doing to a wider public, are
very near completion. As usual, it takes more time than expected :-)

Best regards,
Hynek