irc channel

From: Andrei . Kholodnyi
Subject: irc channel
Date: Mon, 22 Nov 2010 22:20:28 +0000

On Nov 19, 2010 6:23pm, Jeremy Whiting <jpwhiting at kde.org> wrote:
> Hello list. Lately I've been thinking about getting more involved with
> speech-dispatcher. Trying to look into what has been added/changed
> recently and what I'd like to add/change to help make it work better with
> Jovie (previously kttsd). I noticed the #opentts irc channel on freenode
> is basically Luke only. Has a new channel been set up for sd discussion?
> If not I propose we create one.

Hi Jeremy,

actually Brailcom's guys has promised to provide mid of Oct the latest and
greatest Brailcom chat tool.
Well, they did not mentioned which year this mid of Oct was. Probably it
was 2011 where I thought it shall be 2010. :D

@Tomas, are you in the position to provide a status?

Thank much,
Andrei.