module discovery works for me!

From: Christopher Brannon
Subject: module discovery works for me!
Date: Mon, 29 Nov 2010 14:47:21 +0000

I made a few changes to the module discovery patch.
1. Account for yesterday's refactoring.
2. We check our filenames for validity.  For one thing, . and .. are
both entries returned by readdir.  Code like g_strdup(entry->d_name + 3)
is invalid if entry->d_name is "." or "..".
We also insure that "sd_" is a proper prefix of the filename, and that
the name refers to a regular file.  The latter test uses stat(2), which
dereferences symbolic links.

With the obvious exception of sd_generic, it is working beautifully over
here.
Thanks, Trevor and Andrei.

Who is up for reviewing this?

-- Chris