spd-say translation support question

From: Hammer Attila
Subject: spd-say translation support question
Date: Mon, 06 Dec 2010 10:24:34 +0100

Dear List,

I not understanding only one prewious committed change:
With Rui Batista doed the spd-say internationalization support, this
change committed with November 1TH 2010, but the po/POTFILES.in file
containing only src/serwer/options.c file. Need adding this file a
missing file to possible translating spd-say messages?
If yes and tell me what the file name with need inserting the
po/POTFILES.in file, I welcome doing this change and sending the patch.
If only this is the problem, need updating the speech-dispatcher.pot
file with git repository, or this step is not need?

Attila