Before the patch: bugs in generic module

From: Bohdan R . Rau
Subject: Before the patch: bugs in generic module
Date: Wed, 08 Dec 2010 20:19:01 +0100

On Wed, 8 Dec 2010 16:55:38 +0100, Halim Sahin <halim.sahin at t-online.de>
wrote:
> Hi,
> @Bohdan:
> If you going to rewrite generic module, please try to split the strings
> between words and do not make a fixed hard cut in the input text-buffer.

I want to apply some kind of preprocessor before text will be sent to
external synthesizer. In worst case there will be "none" (where full text
is sent to synth without modification) and "simple" (where text should be
cut on sentence limit). Even if fixed length will be required (personally I
don't know any synthesizer which would require hardcoded text length
shorten than typical sentence) - cutting is provided on phrase limit or (if
not possible) on word limit.

ethanak
--
http://milena.polip.com/ - Pa pa, Ivonko!