Updated hungarian translation

From: Hammer Attila
Subject: Updated hungarian translation
Date: Wed, 22 Dec 2010 15:24:37 +0100

Hy,

I sending updated hungarian translation file.
Possible commit this translation and adding po/LINGUAS the hu language?
Prewious I sent two patches with always containing hungarian actual
translation, but this patches is not committed unfortunately.
My prewious patches was wrong, or only forgotted the commit because have
another critical important fixes with have higher priority? If yes, I
full accept.
When I doed the 5 fuzzy translation, and tested the final translation,
the following message is have problem with hungarian language:
#: ../src/server/options.c:80
#, c-format
msgid "Socket path to use for '%s' method (filesystem path or '%s')\n"
msgstr ""
"Haszn?lt socket el?r?si ?t az %s m?dhoz \n"
"(f?jlrendszer el?r?si ?tja, vagy a %s el?r?si ?t haszn?lata)\n"
The hungarian text is displayed, but the %s generated path is default.
The presented text is following:
"Haszn?lt socket el?r?si ?t az unix_socket m?dhoz \n"
"(f?jlrendszer el?r?si ?tja, vagy a default el?r?si ?t haszn?lata)"
Hungarian language we spokening default word with alap?rtelmezett word.
Not matter if I remove future translation the second %s with this
string, and writing alap?rtelmezett word?
Or, possible add the default word with translation file and if the %s
parameter is default, sending this string?
If not possible fix this problem, and not good ydea remove the second %s
value and replace the alap?rtelmezett word with translation, I full
agree because this is an unfixable problem.

Attila