last try: ibmtts module broken in current speechd git master

From: Christopher Brannon
Subject: last try: ibmtts module broken in current speechd git master
Date: Wed, 30 Mar 2011 19:51:34 +0000

Halim Sahin <halim.sahin at t-online.de> writes:

> Do you get realy speech output from ibmtts from latest git?

Halim,
Yes, I do.
You might try editing ibmtts.conf.
Change Debug 0 to Debug 1, and send me your log.

In the past, you said something about hearing garbage like `pf 0 in
speech.  These are control sequences which should be recognized by the
latest version of Voxin.  As far as I know, this is the only way to make
IBMTTS speak punctuation correctly.
If you can, you might want to upgrade to the latest Voxin.

-- Chris