An interesting punctuation setting problem related question

From: Hammer Attila
Subject: An interesting punctuation setting problem related question
Date: Thu, 05 Dec 2013 07:25:14 +0100

Dear List,

I have got a question with user defined punctuation characters for
Espeak Speech-dispatcher module related:
Before speech-dispatcher 0.8 release, the
.speech-dispatcher/conf/module/espeak.conf file defined punctuation
characters spokened me with Orca the most punctuation level, any Ubuntu
releases.
I use following definition the configuration file and used previous with
Speech-dispatcher speechd.conf file the some punctuation setting:
# -- Punctuation --
# Characters to be spoken when punctuation setting is "some"
# Encoding is UTF-8.
EspeakPunctuationList "@+_?\"\?\?()[]:-{}|%<>"

The my home folder existing .speech-dispatcher/conf/speechd.conf file
the punctuation setting level is some.
Changed the definition sintax with Speech-dispatcher 0.8 version with
different the Speech-dispatcher 0.7.1 version?
My Ubuntu 14.04 development system I using Espeak 1.47.11 version.
The Ubuntu 13.10 release awailable the Speech-dispatcher 0.7.1 version,
this version I not experienced the problem.
The Speech-dispatcher 0.8 version Espeak module simple skyp the
espeak.conf file defined punctuation characters spokening
I attaching my entire .speech-dispatcher/conf/modules/espeak.conf file.
In Ubuntu 14.04 following Speech-dispatcher version packaged: 0.8-0ubuntu1

Attila