Only load all modules if there is no AddModule directive

From: Luke Yelavich
Subject: Only load all modules if there is no AddModule directive
Date: Sun, 25 May 2014 22:24:18 +0200

On Sun, May 25, 2014 at 04:44:24PM CEST, Laurent Pelecq wrote:
> Hello Luke,
>
> Thanks for that and for being the new maintainer.
>
> Btw, I've posted a patch last February for the pico backend.
>   http://lists.freebsoft.org/pipermail/speechd/2014q1/004491.html
>
> IMHO, the code for pico doesn't work properly. The patch adds a
> debug option too. Maybe you can review it.

Thanks for the pointer, I will review at my earliest opportunity. I am aware
there ar many patches that have been sent to the list in the last year that
have not yet been reviewed that need attention. I think going forward we will
need a way to track pending patches, and maybe a requirement will be to attach
them to bug reports in the bug tracker, but that needs further discussion.

Luke